Tuesday, November 1

Sinking Ship Feeling

Wow, has it really been that long?

Since my last post I've done another show called "Little Me". Miss T was on stage this time, and despite the fact it was an enjoyable show ... it was hard work, and we're all exhausted. As such, I've completely neglected my Bloging duties. But here I am: Refreshed, Ready for Action ... and fed up with work!

Things have been a bit miserable for a while now, but the last 48 hours have marked a distinct dis-improvement. We had a so-called Staff Day on Monday which did much to improve the general morale of staff ... (Hmm. Sarcasm doesn't really come across in print, does it?!). Then today I've had non-stop abuse from a corporate client who didn't just want the moon on a stick, but most of the solar system stringing on a rope, polishing to a shine, and then electroplating with a Nickle-Aluminium alloy ... and still wouldn't be happy with the result. Nghh! One of THOSE days, huh?

Anyway. Tomorrow can't possibly be any worse. Can it?

In other news: Bonfire night is fast approaching. Our neighbours are having their usual party, and this year they've even hinted at the possibility of fire ... Although I don't hold much hope of that given the current weather. Still, it should be fun. I stupidly forgot to invite everyone this year, so there'll be a reduced selection of friends around this time :o(

Hmm. What else? Oh, that's right. I've been swayed by advertising, and have decided to get Sky+ installed this month. (Yay!). We're fed up with the 38 channels of junk that we currently get on DVB, so we're going to be paying £15 to upgrade to 300 channels of junk. That should keep us busy!

Other than that, life if fairly uninteresting at the moment. Miss T is job hunting, I'm tempted to do the same (!). It'll never happen, of course. It's just wishful thinking :o)

See ya'

No comments: