Friday, November 4

One Unhappy iPod

Not again!

One moment, everything fine: Happily playing songs. The next minute, a sad face on the screen and its now refusing to play anything.

I think it's depressed and needs to be sent back to the Apple hive for motivational therapy. Either that, or I must live in an area not covered by the Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field :o)

Thankfully it's still under warranty, so it'll get replaced. This will be my 4th iPod ... and the 3rd I've had replaced under the warranty. Not bad, eh? I never knew warranties could be so much fun. That said ... I'm now seriously contemplating extending it!

Just to put this into some sort of context, here's a photo of my previous ipod from only 3 months ago:

Ho hum. Back to listening to the radio in my car for a while.

C'ya.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Dude - why is there an Xbox 360 in the background of that last photo?

Oli Tee said...

Ah, yes. Well spotted :o)

I must have photographed it on a copy of Edge -- or some such mag.