Sunday, November 13

Birthday!

It's my birthday!

Well, it's actually the day after. I didn't feel it necessary to take time out of my busy birthday schedule to write in my blog.

Hmm. OK, so it wasn't that busy. I spent most of Saturday recovering from the previous night. After loosing the lightweights at around 7.30; Tim, Tom and I carried on. The rest of the evening is a blur (mentally and visually), but I remember a very long walk back to Tim's house at about 1am, and waking up in his spare room. Ughhh! Not drinking that much again! Thankfully I didn't take any pictures, so there's nothing more to post here :o)

I managed to recover enough to go to a Greek restaraunt with Miss T last night. Now we're off again .... this time for Sunday lunch with my family. Busy busy busy.

:o)

No comments: