Thursday, November 17

iPod Woes

My repaired iPod arrived this morning (Yay!). They sent me the original one back instead of replacing it, but that's OK. A coating of Mr Sheen will hide those old scratches :o)

I get it home, and start putting all my music back onto it. 10 minutes goes by, and I notice it's only transferred 5 songs. Not a good start.

I take it out of its dock and discover that the iPod has locked up. I reset it, and all seems fine ... but now I can't get iTunes to recognise it. I take it out of the dock again, reset it ... and this time it starts making weird mechanical clicking noises. This is tres tres not good.

It finishes this theatrical display of clicking and resetting and finally I see a familiar icon on the screen:



Ah heck. Back to Apple.

It worked ... albiet for 10 minutes. I had 10 minutes of iPod pleasure, but alas ... it did not last.

What have I dont to deserve this, Steve?

:o(

No comments: