Saturday, December 23

Merry Christmas Y'all

For the first time ever, I'm actually prepared for Christmas ... like, three whole days in advance. Usually I'm one of these blokes who's still running around the shopping centre on Christmas eve, thinking 'Why didn't I order this cr*p off Amazon?!'.

Well, this year I did order that cr*p from Amazon, and it's all wrapped up and under our tree.

The problem is now I'm getting twitchy. I'm convinced I've forgotten something important. I keep checking my 'Presents Bought For People' list, and cross referenced it with my 'Presents I Bought For People And Have Now Wrapped And Put Under The Tree' list. Everything tallies. Nothing amis. So what have I forgotten?!

No doubt I'll find out on Monday.

Wishing y'all a Merry Christmas.

Oli.

No comments: