Wednesday, January 4

2005: The Year of Stuff

Hmm. I can't think of any better way to describe it:

"Yeah, I remember the year of '05. Stuff happened."
To be honest, I just got on with living. I did some pretty amazing things in the
latter half of the year, which are still hanging around on this front page.

So then, what did I do then? Lets have a look (in no particular order):
  • I had the most amazing holiday to the USA in July. Cost us a fortune, but worth every centy-Americany-penny-thingy.
  • Joined the gym in January. I even went to it a few times. :o)
  • Bought a new car. Ever since I bought my Renault Clio six years ago, I've always fancied owning a Laguna. Yes, I know it's a bit of an old-mans/reps car ... but I've never been too bothered with the outside of a car. It's the inside that I spend all my time in :o)
  • I've technically owned four ipods this year. Not bad. I'm aiming for less this year.
  • Attended IBC at Amsterdam. Finally!
  • Miss T's entire family moved to Spain ... and then back again.
  • I bought my first Apple computer. A shiny G5 iMac. Miss T has had to fight for attention ever since :o)
  • I discovered that Miss T and I weren't the only folks to painfully enjoyed the Eurovision Song Contest. Here's to more Eurovision parties.
  • I went rock climbing in the Lake District with my good friend, Emma.
  • Hmm ... and I can't quite remember which year I discovered geo-caching ... but I certainly did quite a bit of it in 2005.
  • I started a blog!
  • ... and a load of other stuff that's probably important, and that I should remember.
Working on the principal that a picture speaks a thousand words (that's about 5 Power-of-TV questions), here's Oli's 'Images of 2005'....

Enjoy.

No comments: