Saturday, September 8

Goodbye Old, Hello New

Yes, yes, yes ... I change the design of my blog more often than I change my socks, which explains why everyone has been avoiding me lately :o)

Hello again! It's been a long time, but as you can see from my last few posts - I've been a bit busy. Quite a bit has changed. I've moved house, got married ... ok, so that's about it - but it took up a lot of time!

In a lame attempt to rejuvinate my blog, I thought I'd upgrade it to one of the newer Blogger templates. Can anyone spot the difference? Hmm.

The other problem I've encountered is a feeling of guilt every time I've wanted to post some highly geeky comments about some new gadget (say ... an iPod Touch) alongside earlier postings about my wedding. It just didn't seem right ...

... but I've since got over all that rubbish, so lets get back to some geeky posting ;o)

Speak to you soon,

Oli.

No comments: