Wednesday, June 14

Spider vs. CCTV Camera

I installed a CCTV camera at my house a few months ago. Not because I'm paranoid, but because we can't see our driveway - and it's always nice to know our cars are still there.

So - as always - I got bored with the simple setup whereby I could watch the camera on our TV. So I installed a motion-tracking CCTV DVR ... you know, as you do. Basically - whenever anything moves on my drive way, it records the video and emails me a picture...

...so you can imagine my reaction when this appeared in my inbox:


Hmm. A 4-foot wide, glowing spider. That's something you don't see every day. I think I'll lock the door tonight! :o)

1 comment:

Phil said...

Jesus man, that's nearly as big as your car! Better not tell Donna that it lives in your driveway. She'd never sleep.